- Current Prices:$185,000 to $6,495,000
- Closed Prices:$6,250 to $6,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$854,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$481
- Association Fee Ranges:$359.5 to $375/mo,$0 to $450,$700 to $4700/quarter,$0 to $3500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:250 to 12,573Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Vanderbilt Beach is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Vanderbilt Beach are about $230,000 – $6,845,000 and sit on 58.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and driveway.