- Current Prices:$189,000 to $6,950,000
- Closed Prices:$6,250 to $6,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$850,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$479
- Association Fee Ranges:$359.5 to $375/mo,$0 to $450,$1126 to $3840/quarter,$0 to $3500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:250 to 12,573Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Vanderbilt Beach is a neighborhood in Naples, Florida. Homes in Vanderbilt Beach are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 89.25-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and carport, and homes in Vanderbilt Beach typically have one space.