- Current Prices:$244,900
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $211,000
- Median Sale Price:$208,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$1200/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,164 to 2,758Sq. Ft.
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Vanderbilt Villas is a neighborhood in Naples, Florida. Homes in Vanderbilt Villas are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Vanderbilt Villas typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.