- Current Prices:$1,359,000
- Closed Prices:$1,100,000 to $1,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$480
- Association Fee Ranges:$234/mo,$234 to $280
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:2,835 to 3,915Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Varadero are about $865,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on 13.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.