- Current Prices:$238,900 to $540,000
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $540,000
- Median Sale Price:$370,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$234/mo,$101,$390 to $810/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,385 to 4,090Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Venetia is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Venetia are about $230,000 – $590,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.