- Current Prices:$599,900 to $799,000
- Closed Prices:$515,000 to $923,000
- Median Sale Price:$535,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$483
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1826/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 2,120Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1968. In general, homes in Venetian are about $350,000 – $1,945,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1 space and covered parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.