- Current Prices:$220,900 to $389,000
- Closed Prices:$219,900 to $399,900
- Median Sale Price:$310,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$363 to $390/mo,$340 to $399
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,357 to 3,290Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Venetian Isles is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Venetian Isles are about $200,000 – $460,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.