- Current Prices:$244,500 to $375,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$270,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$305 to $390,$367/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,357 to 3,125Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
The community of Venetian Isles offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $305 to $390, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,972 to as high as $5,546. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $305 to $390, and taxes for the year are around $1,989.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.