- Current Prices:$169,000 to $280,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$206,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$294/mo,$0 to $50,$0 to $35
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:890 to 3,366Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Venice East are about $100,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.