- Current Prices:$72,500 to $128,000
- Closed Prices:$51,000 to $145,000
- Median Sale Price:$108,605
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$410 to $471/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:588 to 2,544Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Looking to buy a new home? Venice Isle is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $135 to $405, and taxes for the year range from as low as $452 to as high as $1,560. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $135 to $405. Property taxes for the year are around $1,050.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.