- Current Prices:$379,900
- Closed Prices:$154,850 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$212,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1944 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:798 to 2,570Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Venice features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Venice are about $95,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.