- Current Prices:$189,500 to $319,900
- Closed Prices:$111,500 to $292,500
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$178 to $245/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:936 to 2,738Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Ventura 21 is largely a attached home community. The homes in Ventura 21 represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ventura 21 are about $95,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot, and the community mostly features finished, unfinished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.