- Current Prices:$94,500 to $315,000
- Closed Prices:$74,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$148,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$130,$130 to $144,$0 to $355/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:675 to 2,249Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
The community of Ventura Country Club offers home buyers a wide variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $13 to $1,100, and taxes for the year range from as low as $497 to as high as $2,518. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $13 to $1,100. Property taxes for the year can range from $1,316 to $4,710.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.