- Current Prices:$165,000 to $1,078,400
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $1,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$376,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$189
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $400/mo,$1200 to $3136,$0,$300 to $1250/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,421 to 4,563Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
Verandah is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Verandah are about $150,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.