- Current Prices:$159,000 to $474,900
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$354,995
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$145/mo,$500 to $560
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:897 to 7,090Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Vermillion is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Vermillion are about $175,000 – $525,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.