- Current Prices:$630,000
- Closed Prices:$610,000 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$615,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$204
- Association Fee Ranges:$105 to $146/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:2,640 to 3,640Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Vernon Heights features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Vernon Heights are $565,000 and sit on average-sized lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.