- Current Prices:$375,000 to $620,000
- Closed Prices:$288,000 to $340,000
- Median Sale Price:$339,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$38/mo,$35 to $37.5
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,736 to 4,139Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Vernon Heights are about $150,000 – $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.