- Current Prices:$239,000 to $665,000
- Closed Prices:$182,175 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $399
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,026 to 3,336Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
The Verona Lakes community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $107 to $265, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,450 to as high as $5,282. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $107 to $265, and taxes for the year can range from $2,056 to $3,542. Perfect for those with vehicles, many of these residences feature a driveway with a garage.