- Current Prices:$236,000 to $389,900
- Closed Prices:$182,175 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$243,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $265/mo,$115 to $399
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,026 to 3,336Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Verona Lakes features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Verona Lakes are about $145,000 – $450,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.