- Current Prices:$900,000 to $965,000
- Closed Prices:$662,000 to $910,000
- Median Sale Price:$820,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$484
- Association Fee Ranges:$245 to $265/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,302 to 1,928Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Verona is a neighborhood in Pleasanton, California. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are contemporary style, and they were built between 1993 and 1995. Homes in Verona are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is attached garage, and homes in Verona typically have one space.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.