- Current Prices:$243,000 to $650,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $648,000
- Median Sale Price:$276,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$246.74/mo,$0 to $758/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,580 to 2,277Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Verona Pointe is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Verona Pointe are about $215,000 – $565,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.