- Current Prices:$250,000 to $485,000
- Closed Prices:$214,250 to $409,999
- Median Sale Price:$297,190
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$242,$279 to $2225,$524 to $588/quarter,$173 to $429.98/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,493 to 3,439Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
In terms of home type, Verona Renaissance features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and continuing today. In general, homes in Verona Renaissance are about $230,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.