- Current Prices:$323,500 to $379,900
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $399,000
- Median Sale Price:$307,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$201
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$230/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,683 to 1,808Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Vestal features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Vestal are about $190,000 – $350,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.