- Current Prices:$650,000
- Closed Prices:$1,235,000 to $1,275,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,255,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$343
- Association Fee Ranges:$644.69 to $853.6
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1981 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,896 to 7,484Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Via Delfino Condominiums are about $500,000 – $2,175,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.