- Current Prices:$1,099,000 to $1,264,000
- Closed Prices:$630,000 to $1,188,000
- Median Sale Price:$825,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$328
- Association Fee Ranges:$122,$60 to $125/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,754 to 4,286Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Victoria By The Bay are about $400,000 – $1,225,000 and sit on 19.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, off street parking, side yard access and tandem parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.