- Current Prices:$319,500 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $317,500
- Median Sale Price:$316,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$234
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,280 to 1,497Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
Victoria Heights is a neighborhood in Phoenix, Arizona. Homes in Victoria Heights are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 6752.75-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and carport, and homes in Victoria Heights typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.