- Current Prices:$158,880 to $176,900
- Closed Prices:$103,093 to $180,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $4020,$0,$205 to $335/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:772 to 1,260Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Victoria Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Victoria Heights are $160,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.