- Current Prices:$1,020,000
- Closed Prices:$749,500 to $1,565,000
- Median Sale Price:$932,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$552
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1954 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,069 to 3,804Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Victoria Knolls represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Victoria Knolls are about $545,000 – $1,150,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.