- Current Prices:$224,000 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $555,000
- Median Sale Price:$274,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$1000,$0 to $1156.59,$158 to $474.93/mo,$448 to $1361.94/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,258 to 6,731Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Victoria Park are about $165,000 – $590,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.