- Current Prices:$209,500 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$159,139 to $555,000
- Median Sale Price:$252,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$500,$0 to $1156.59,$158 to $474.93/mo,$345 to $1326.07/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,280 to 6,731Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
The community of Victoria Park features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $50 to $1,992, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,272 to as high as $9,178. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $50 to $1,992. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $808 to as high as $2,238.