- Current Prices:$132,500 to $4,900,000
- Closed Prices:$60,000 to $3,590,000
- Median Sale Price:$541,995
- Average $ per sq ft:$355
- Association Fee Ranges:$720,$0 to $1650/quarter,$0 to $864/mo,$0 to $820.6
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1922 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:2 to 6,895Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
In terms of home type, Victoria Park features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Victoria Park are about $150,000 – $3,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.