- Current Prices:$124,500 to $4,200,000
- Closed Prices:$90,000 to $1,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$550,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$357
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1650/quarter,$0 to $877/mo,$0 to $820.6
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1922 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:405 to 5,086Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Victoria Park features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Victoria Park are about $150,000 – $3,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.