- Current Prices:$200,000 to $549,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $505,000
- Median Sale Price:$374,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$959/quarter,$145 to $550,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,191 to 4,507Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Victoria Park is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Victoria Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Victoria Park are about $180,000 – $505,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.