- Current Prices:$187,000 to $529,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $474,000
- Median Sale Price:$355,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$188
- Association Fee Ranges:$959/quarter,$500,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,191 to 4,507Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The home designs and prices in the community of Victoria Park are suitable for a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $127 to $500, master fees ranging from $110 to $500, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,391 to as high as $3,332. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $127 to $500, and taxes for the year are around $1,672. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.