- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $167,500
- Median Sale Price:$163,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$74
- Association Fee Ranges:$110 to $115/quarter,$460
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,440 to 2,776Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Victoria Pointe are about $85,000 – $190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.