- Current Prices:$114,900 to $190,000
- Closed Prices:$54,777 to $160,050
- Median Sale Price:$90,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$491,$0 to $550/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:690 to 1,425Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 15Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Victoria Village Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Victoria Village Condominiums are about $50,000 – $175,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.