- Current Prices:$85,900 to $149,000
- Closed Prices:$48,000 to $160,050
- Median Sale Price:$89,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$106
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $550/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:690 to 1,425Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 15Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
The Victoria Village Condominiums community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $378 to $542. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $296 to as high as $1,798.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.