- Current Prices:$312,900
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $338,500
- Median Sale Price:$314,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$244
- Association Fee Ranges:$275/mo,$275
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,284 to 1,520Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
Victoria Village is a neighborhood in Riverside, California. Homes in Victoria Village are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Victoria Village typically have two spaces.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.