- Current Prices:$205,750 to $373,000
- Closed Prices:$135,100 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$227,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$113 to $283/mo,$100 to $182
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,103 to 3,218Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Victoria Woods. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $178, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,282 to as high as $4,948. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $178, and taxes for the year can range from $1,717 to $3,500. Here there are many residences that include a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.