- Current Prices:$269,500
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $298,000
- Median Sale Price:$227,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$248 to $408/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,059 to 2,012Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Victorian Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Victorian Village are about $130,000 – $275,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.