- Current Prices:$169,000 to $189,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $157,000
- Median Sale Price:$142,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$200
- Association Fee Ranges:$244 to $725
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 1966
- Sq. Ft.:390 to 1,307Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. The luxurious amenities include pool, dues paid monthly, controlled access, and spa.
Homes for Sale
Villa Alejo is largely a condo community. This building was constructed in 1966. In general, homes in Villa Alejo are about $60,000 – $180,000 and sit on 357.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot, garage, assigned and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.