- Current Prices:$649,000 to $1,295,000
- Closed Prices:$525,000 to $1,025,000
- Median Sale Price:$680,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$682
- Association Fee Ranges:$237 to $615/mo,$315 to $661
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:911 to 1,850Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Villa Balboa features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Villa Balboa represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villa Balboa are about $555,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.