- Closed Prices:$111,000 to $186,000
- Median Sale Price:$129,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1974 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:648 to 1,585Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Villa Bellini is a neighborhood in Hialeah, Florida. Homes in Villa Bellini are 700 square feet on average and typically have one bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.