- Current Prices:$219,900 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $219,900
- Median Sale Price:$206,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$367/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,467 to 2,253Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Villa Capri At Metrowest are about $150,000 – $220,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.