- Current Prices:$155,000
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $150,000
- Median Sale Price:$140,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1958 to 1961
- Sq. Ft.:783 to 1,509Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Villa Catalina Apartment represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villa Catalina Apartment are about $70,000 – $130,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.