- Current Prices:$470,000
- Closed Prices:$370,000 to $485,000
- Median Sale Price:$442,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$391
- Association Fee Ranges:$299 to $325/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:815 to 1,297Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Villa Colina represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villa Colina are about $270,000 – $420,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.