- Current Prices:$179,900 to $309,000
- Closed Prices:$85,600 to $394,000
- Median Sale Price:$218,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$220
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $574,$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:661 to 1,790Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villa Cortez are about $150,000 – $555,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.