- Current Prices:$899,000
- Closed Prices:$810,000 to $815,000
- Median Sale Price:$812,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$477
- Association Fee Ranges:$287 to $321,$287 to $374/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,622 to 1,888Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Villa Cortona is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Villa Cortona are about $570,000 – $900,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.