- Current Prices:$648,500
- Closed Prices:$710,000 to $805,000
- Median Sale Price:$757,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$298
- Association Fee Ranges:$285/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:2,166 to 2,183Sq. Ft.
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Villa De Benedita represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villa De Benedita are $600,000 and sit on 4556.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.