- Current Prices:$480,000 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $537,000
- Median Sale Price:$465,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$220
- Association Fee Ranges:$497.67 to $502.9,$1434 to $1509/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,970 to 3,032Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Villa D'Este represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villa D'Este are about $360,000 – $725,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.