- Current Prices:$625,000
- Closed Prices:$590,000 to $630,000
- Median Sale Price:$607,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$456
- Association Fee Ranges:$420/mo,$420
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,229 to 1,371Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Villa Granada features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. The homes in Villa Granada represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villa Granada are $550,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.