- Current Prices:$290,000
- Closed Prices:$316,000 to $457,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$172
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:1,725 to 1,993Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Villa Hacienda represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villa Hacienda are about $160,000 – $285,000 and sit on 7241.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.