- Current Prices:$250,000 to $675,000
- Closed Prices:$184,500 to $699,900
- Median Sale Price:$412,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$239
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $237.75/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:725 to 3,457Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villa Heights are about $220,000 – $690,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.