- Current Prices:$465,000
- Closed Prices:$390,000 to $476,000
- Median Sale Price:$440,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$444
- Association Fee Ranges:$375 to $395,$350 to $433/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:826 to 1,131Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Villa Mira features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Villa Mira represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villa Mira are about $235,000 – $460,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage, carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.