- Current Prices:$549,995
- Closed Prices:$460,000 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$525,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$405
- Association Fee Ranges:$260 to $282/mo,$260
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,015 to 1,572Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Villa Monterey represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villa Monterey are about $400,000 – $620,000 and sit on 2.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.