- Closed Prices:$318,000 to $374,900
- Median Sale Price:$359,900 0
- Association Fee Ranges:$145/mo,$353 to $360/quarter,$117.67 to $145
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,576 to 2,434Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Villa Nova represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villa Nova are about $250,000 – $425,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.