- Current Prices:$392,900
- Closed Prices:$340,000 to $482,500
- Median Sale Price:$432,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$549
- Association Fee Ranges:$400,$400/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 973Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts here.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Villa Pacifica features a handful of condo and attached options. This building was constructed in 1978. In general, homes in Villa Pacifica are about $305,000 – $465,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.